- Thirty-five years of experience in the mortgage and equity commercial real estate areas with fifteen years of long-term lender affiliation.
- Founded The Hardison Company in 1985 specializing in commercial real estate finance.
- Project Manager on Intereal Company’s first major investment project located in Washington, D. C. Territorial manager of the Western Region for eight years responsible for fourteen (14) states, including Texas and California.
- During the last three years with The National Life and Accident Insurance Company, managed a portfolio in excess of $1.5 Billion with gross income exceeding $150 Million.
- Active in community and civic affairs by serving in a number of volunteer positions:
- Nashville Rotary Club, President and Board of Directors
- YMCA, Board of Management and Membership Committee
- Nashville Humane Association, Board of Directors, Treasurer and Operating Committee
- First Presbyterian Church-Former Deacon and Finance Committee
- Recipient of the "Long Rifle Award" from the Middle Tennessee Council, Boy Scouts of America and former Scout Master
- Service to our country as an officer in the U. S. Army receiving distinctions in the U. S. Army Ordinance Guided Missile School and Commendation Medal.